A maple neck with rosewood fretboard, thin C neck shape, 14" radius, 25.5" scale length and 24 extra-jumbo frets is built for speed, tone and effortless playability. Lightning fast runs, arpeggios and hammer-ons have never been easier. Pearloid line fretboard inlays give a touch of class to this otherwise menacing machine.
The Omen Elite is loaded with a set of Schecter Diamond “Heretic” humbucker pickups that produce a balanced yet aggressive and combative tone. The center Alnico V magnet coupled with Ceramic 8 flanking magnets deliver a crushing midrange while maintaining a tight, focused and articulate response. The Heretic pickups were designed to conjure the heaviest tones that shake the ground you stand on.
A new 5-way (hum/hum) switch provides an arsenal of voicings to select through. Position 1 is a bridge humbucker; position 2 is a classic single-coil bridge/neck; position 3 is a bridge/neck full humbucker; position 4 is a neck in parallel humbucker; position 5 is a neck series humbucker.
A Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL nut boosts tone and performance while bringing out the hidden harmonics and richness in every note.
A precise tune-o-matic bridge and Schecter tuners put the finishing touches on this undisputed pound for pound champion of guitars being offered at this price point.
Optional SGR-1C molded hardshell case sold separately.
- Gloss-finished mahogany body, poplar figured burl top
- Thin C satin-finished maple neck, rosewood fingerboard
- Schecter Diamond “Heretic” humbucker pickups with 5-way switch
- Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL nut, tune-o-matic bridge and Schecter tuners
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethylene glycol monoethyl ether, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body type: Double Cutaway, Solidbody
- Top wood: Poplar figured burl
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 14"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid line
- Nut material: TUSQ
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Schecter Diamond Heretic
- Bridge: Schecter Diamond Heretic
- Control layout: Volume/Tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tuning machines: Schecter
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of origin: Indonesia