Control feedback on stage
To help eliminate feedback on a live stage, the SB-4 is equipped with a high-pass filter and 180° polarity reverse switch. The high pass filter eliminates excessive bottom end which in turn reduces resonance that can cause the instrument to vibrate. The 180° polarity reverse helps reduce acoustic hot spots on stage by changing the phase relationship between the PA system and room acoustics which can combine at certain frequencies to create peaks.
- Active DI optimized for piezo transducers
- Smooths out peaks & eliminates squawk
- Powered by 48V phantom, no batteries required
- Compact design fits in your instrument case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, HPF
- Input Connectors: 1/4"
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Construction: 16 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D): 4.5" x 1,85" x 1.35" (114mm x 47mm x 34mm)
- Weight: 0.55 lbs (250 grams)
- Shipping size (L x W x D): 8" x 5" x 3" (203mm x 127mm x 76mm)
- Shipping weight: 0.8 lbs (365 grams)
- Power: 48V phantom power, 5mA
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C