"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rrCompare,rr1"
Open Box Nady HM-5U Headset Mic Black 3.5 MM
This uni-directional headset microphone is optimally designed for singing and speaking applications, even in noisy environments, where a handsfree mic is ideal.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Unidirectional condenser element for superior, warm audio response and maximum feedback rejection
- Perfect for singer-musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJs, public speakers, and aerobics instructors
- Lightweight, comfortable design and visually unobtrusive. Maximum stability during use, even when moving, dancing, etc.
- Firm, adjustable gooseneck boom that can be easily repositioned to any angle during performance
- Available with mini-XLR, 3.5mm phono plug (fits most standard wireless bodypack transmitters), or with standard XLR adapter for all wired and wireless applications
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All