Touch and Feel Your Music
Prime GO’s 7" touchscreen gives you a high-definition, multi-gesture experience, just like using your smartphone or tablet. Navigate your collection, finger-swipe to load tracks, instantly search through large music libraries and even rearrange your playlists and songs easily just on the screen itself. Change things up by flipping your waveform playback view from vertical to horizontal and also select and monitor a number of other essential DJ workflow features at the touch of a finger.
Access and play your digital music using Prime GO's USB and SD inputs. Choose to keep a large capacity SD card "always-in" and available as a mini-hard drive, or execute easy DJ hand-offs with the USB port for a fellow DJ. Want to record your DJ set for an important gig? No problem; Prime GO has you covered, able to record directly to any connected media source connected to it, even the one you’re playing from.
Standalone Music Streaming - Anywhere
Using your mobile data or either a venue’s Wi-Fi or wired internet connection, you can stream music from TIDAL with its catalog of over 60 million songs, just using Prime GO and with no laptop needed. Never be caught out again for that elusive song request, having literally the world’s music, exclusive playlists and curated content at your fingertips. More exciting streaming partners will be available soon.
Make a Great Connection
You shouldn’t have to compromise on pro-grade audio and connectivity, just because your DJ gear can fit in a backpack. Prime GO is the world’s best, ultra-portable no-compromise unit for any event. It features Denon DJ’s renowned 24-bit/48 kHz pristine audio quality and enough rear panel pro-connectivity to cover everything from a house party, mobile gig, club or even main stage event. Add Prime GO’s StagelinQ connection into the mix and you’ll be ready for creating easy and dynamic lighting and video shows too, with SoundSwitch and Resolume control.
Craft Your Mix
Prime GO has all the creative, hands-on features and power you’d need for any style of DJing. With two channel line faders, crossfader, capacitive touch jog wheels and expressive 3-band EQ, you can shape and blend your audio to sonic perfection. Take the music into another dimension using Prime GO’s assignable beat-FX module, in-line Sweep FX and Filter for added audio manipulation.
Take Your Sounds Further
Prime GO will inspire even the most dextrous and creative energies inside your DJing mind. It brings dual-bank (2x4) ultra-responsive trigger pads for hot-cue juggling, looping and beat rolls. Plus, a class-leading timestretch and key shift/sync feature to radically change a song's tempo and musical key—open-format DJing just got a whole lot easier.
Dual Microphone Power
Accept no sacrifice of your line faders, with Prime GO’s dual independent, level-controlled mic channels, both with XLR (1/4" combo) inputs. Double-up with an MC or bring that enthusiastic bride or party animal into the show, using the handy talkover feature.
Powered by ENGINE OS
Prime GO has Denon DJ’s ENGINE OS under the hood to take care of lightning-fast operations during your DJ performance. With continuous firmware upgrades keeping you empowered with the newest, forward-thinking features, ENGINE OS will keep your music flowing expressively. ENGINE Prime librarian software (Mac/PC) is your music library and set preparation tool which syncs your other music collections, including iTunes, Serato DJ, Traktor and rekordbox. Using just Prime GO, you can also import a full rekordbox collection direct from a media source, internally analyzed (including playlists, hot cues and loops) within the unit itself. Best of all, you can do all this without a laptop.
Latest Firmware features
• Engine Lighting by SoundSwitch: With built-in lighting, Engine OS devices automatically sync music with DMX and Philips Hue lights all from the unit itself. Engine Lighting offers a dedicated user interface allowing users to control Autoloops, light intensity and perform various color and movement override FX all from the touchscreen. Engine Lighting also offers two modes "Basic" and "Pro" to give the best experience based on user skill level or light configuration.
• Ableton Link Compatibility: Users can now sync tempo with external hardware using Ableton Link over both wired and wireless networks. Once Ableton Link has been enabled, an orange link icon will be shown in the top right of the toolbar providing the number of linked devices, sync lead tempo and phase meter showing the current beat position. When synced, the tempo will match the tempo of the longest playing device. The lead tempo can be adjusted from any device and all other linked devices will automatically follow.
• New Playlists: Playlist and Crates are now combined into a single comprehensive list (Playlists), taking along with it the best aspects of both list types.
• New Database: The database in 2.0 has been completely rebuilt to provide accelerated browsing, lightning-fast song analysis, enhanced system stability, and a significantly smaller database size. These new under the hood adjustments offer the user a streamlined experience when managing, browsing and playing the music they love.
• New Control Center Menu: The new swipe-down Control Center menu has been unified across all Engine OS products offering a more intuitive layout and improved workflow over various performance and device-specific settings.
• Playlist Deck: Users can now assign a deck as a Playlist Player providing continuous playback with automated crossfading. The crossfade time can be adjusted in the Control Center settings menu. Playlist Deck is available for Prime 4, Prime 2 and Prime GO.
• New Onboard Clock: The new onboard clock offers automatic time zone syncing and aids in providing detailed History lists with the played track start time.
• Track list Size Button: Added the ability for all Engine OS devices to increase the browse view. This allows more Playlists and tracks to be shown on the screen at once.
• New Demo Tracks: These new tracks assist users in sound checks and in-store demos. Demo tracks are removed once a source has been selected and can be disabled from the User Profile Preferences.
• TONS of improvements and fixes.
- 2-channel mixer with 2-deck control
- 7" HD multi-gesture touchscreen
- Rechargeable battery for up to 4 hours of use
- Built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity
- Channels: 2
- Bit resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling rate: 48kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Phono inputs: No
- CD/Line inputs: RCA stereo; 2 XLR
- Mic inputs 2 XLR/1/4" combo
- USB ports: 2
- Booth out: 2 (1/4")
- Master out: 2 XLR, RCA stereo
- Displays: 7" capacitive
- Jog wheels: Yes
- Touch strip: Yes (touchscreen)
- Mixer: 2-channel/2-deck
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes Trigger pads: 16 velocity sensitive
- Loop recorder: Yes
- DJ software: ENGINE OS
- Width: 16.2"
- Height: 2.1"
- Depth: 10.8"
- Weight: 8.11 lb.