While the electric bass is very much its own animal, it shares a common lineage and character with its 6-stringed cousins. For decades, the RG has stood at the center of what represents the prototypical Ibanez electric guitar. This iconic design is recognized as the foundational instrument for modern metal guitar playing, yet bass players have often had to look on when it comes to this venerable shred-machine: NO LONGER! Now, bassists will again experience the heavy tones and lightning-fast RG playability with the RGB300 series.
- Double-cutaway poplar body similar in shape to the RG series guitar body
- Bolted maple neck with a 22-fret jatoba fingerboard
- Sharktooth position markers
- Pair of Dynamix passive pickups
- B10 fixed bridge with 19 mm string spacing
- Plastic nut and Ibanez tuning machines
- 34" scale
- Maple neck
- Poplar body
- Jatoba fretboard with White Sharktooth inlay
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.