Gretsch Guitars G5622T Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut With Bigsby Orange Stain
The Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby is a revolutionary guitar that blends sonic power and visual flair. Its laminated maple body with chambered spruce center block pumps out full resonance and articulation. The G5622T's dual Black Top Broad'Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver punchy highs and a robust midrange perfect for any genre.
Bigsby® Tailpiece Enables Expressive Pitch Bending
The Gretsch G5622T features a Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece that lets musicians perform smooth pitch bends to create emotive solos and adorn rhythms. Paired with an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and Graph Tech NuBone nut, the Bigsby® tailpiece keeps the G5622T in tune even after heavy use.
Versatile Control Layout Dials in Your Signature Tone
A master volume control with treble bleed circuit, separate volume knobs for the neck and bridge pickups, a master tone knob, and a three way pickup toggle switch equip the G5622T with a flexible range of tonal options. From bright and jangly to thick and crunchy, this Gretsch can produce any tone you desire.
Stunning Visuals Complement Powerful Performance
As alluring as it is sonically capable, the G5622T turns heads with its double cutaway maple body, gold plexi pickguard, and gold pickup bezels. Aged white binding accented by multi-ply purfling elegantly finishes off the body. The G5622T's nickel hardware provides an opulent touch.
Premium Components Built to Last
Die-cast sealed tuning machines, a Graph Tech NuBone nut, medium jumbo frets, and a gloss maple neck give the Gretsch G5622T a comfortable feel and rock solid construction. Expect this hardworking, hard-rocking semi-hollowbody to provide years of top tier tone and playability.
- Gloss-finished laminated maple semi-hollowbody with spruce center block
- 24.6"-scale maple neck, 22-fret laurel fingerboard
- Dual Black Top Broad'Tron pickups, 3-way switch
- Anchored Adjusto-matic bridge, Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, sealed, die-cast tuners
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Body wood: Laminated Maple, Spruce Center block
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width/material: 1.687" (42.8 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Broad'Tron Blacktop
- Bridge: Broad'Tron Blacktop
- Brand: Gretsch
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China