Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s Figured Top Electric Guitar Bourbon Burst
Videos (2)View All
Tracii Guns of L.A. Guns Demos The Gibson Les Paul Standard 60's Model
Mark Agnesi Talks About The Les Paul Standard 60's Model
The Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s electric guitar brings back the classic design that defined rock and roll. It pays tribute to Gibson's golden era of innovation that produced the sounds of musical icons. This Les Paul Standard '60s features a mahogany body with an AA figured maple top and a slim taper mahogany neck with a rosewood fretboard for resonant tone and fast playability.
Vintage-Styled Pickups Provide Iconic Tone
The Les Paul Standard '60s is equipped with a pair of Burstbucker 61 humbucking pickups that provide the warm, harmonically rich tone that defined the '60s. These pickups are loaded with Alnico V magnets and wound to vintage specs for authentic Gibson tone that will satisfy even the most discerning ears.
Time-Tested Hardware Withstands the Test of Time
This Les Paul Standard '60s features high-quality hardware designed to last, including an ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, and Grover Rotomatic tuners. The bridge and tailpiece provide exceptional tuning stability and sustain, while the tuners make restringing a breeze. Topped with gold reflector knobs, this hardware helps the Les Paul Standard '60s achieve a stunning vintage-inspired aesthetic.
Premium Appointments Honor a Storied History
From its gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish to its acrylic trapezoid inlays, every detail of the Les Paul Standard '60s pays homage to the iconic '60s models. Its unbound rosewood fretboard provides a smooth playing surface, while the 24.75" scale length offers a familiar feel for most guitarists.
A Legend Reborn
Over 50 years after the first Les Paul Standard rolled off the line, the Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s brings back the legendary tone and playability that shaped music history. Get your hands on a piece of history and experience the Les Paul Standard that started it all. Order the Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s today from .
- Mahogany body with AA figured maple top
- Mahogany neck with SlimTaper profile, rosewood fretboard
- Dual Gibson Burstbucker 61 pickups, 3-way switch
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solidbody
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: AA figured maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69" (43 mm) Graph Tech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Burstbucker 61R
- Bridge: Burstbucker 61T
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Special features: Hand-wired electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States