Gator's Transit Series Acoustic Guitar gig bag is a charcoal black colored bag constructed of a weather-resistant blended fabric exterior that protects your guitar with 20 mm thick foam interior padding covered with a plush micro-fleece lining, as well adjustable and removable three-point padding system specifically for the headstock, neck and bottom/endpin areas. Designed to fit most acoustic guitars, it has the added protection of thick rubber tread on it's bottom to keep your instrument safe from puddles and spilled drinks. The rigid interior construction within the frame gives you extra case-like protection. Other features include a large front zippered pocket with flap, G-hook buckle and seatbelt loops, small front flap pocket, molded, padded, contoured handle, Padded, removable, color matched backpack straps, and multiple d-rings for clipping accessories.
- Transit series gig bag designed to fit acoustic guitars
- Weather resistant blended fabric exterior in charcoal black
- Thick rubber tread on bottom of the bag prevents wear and protects from small puddles to spilled drinks
- 20mm thick foam padding covered with plush micro-fleece lining
- Rigid interior construction within the frame of the bag for case-like protection
- Adjustable, removable three-point interior padding system protects the headstock, neck and bot-tom/endpin
- Large front zippered pocket with flap
- G-hook buckle and seatbelt loops for multiple connection points
- Small pocket on front flap with soft lining for electronics
- Molded, padded, contoured handle for a secure yet comfortable grip
- Padded, removable, color matched backpack straps
- Several d-rings for clipping accessories
- Body Length: 21 in.
- Body Height: 6 in.
- Lower Bout Width: 16.5 in.
- Middle Bout Width: 13 in.
- Upper Bout Width: 13 in.
- Overall Length: 44 in.
- Exterior Length: 45 in.
- Exterior Width: 17 in.
- Exterior Height: 9 in.
- Exterior Weight: 5.6 lb.