The Fender American Acoustasonic Jazzmaster acoustic-electric guitar represents the next phase of purposeful innovation that drives Fender acoustic guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine delivers on inspiration, tone and playability. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar opens a new door to discovering endless sonic possibilities.
- Three-pickup system: Fender Acoustasonic Shawbucker
- Fishman under-saddle transducer
- Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers a new and unique set of acoustic and electric voices
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Integrated forearm and back contour
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body type: Double Cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Transverse
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: C
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Pickup/preamp: Undersaddle piezo
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Country of origin: United States