Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay HT Electric Guitar Brulee
The StingRay HT (Heat Treated) bridge pickup utilizes heat-treated pole pieces with a large ceramic magnet and an overwound coil that gives the pickup higher-frequency harmonics and excellent touch sensitivity. The custom-wound neck humbucker also features a large ceramic magnet, and has been wound specifically to pair with the StingRay's HT bridge pickup. In addition, the electronics package includes a push-push adjustable 20dB boost function and a transparent buffered output for complete tonal consistency wherever your volume control is set. The StingRay HT is outfitted with a stop tail tune-o-matic bridge, which sets it apart from the StingRay's vintage-style tremolo. It also includes a contoured body, roasted figured maple neck, 22 stainless frets and Schaller locking tuners.
- Double-cutaway offset solid alder body
- Bolt-on roasted figured maple neck
- 10" radius fingerboard with 22 high-profile, medium-width frets and dot inlays
- Music Man HT bridge humbucker and Music Man custom-wound neck humbucker
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body type: Double-cutaway offset solid body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: High-gloss polyester
- Neck wood: Roasted figured maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Material: Figured roasted maple (Brulee, Raspberry Burst); Ebony (Midnight Rider); Rosewood (Showtime)
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: High-profile, medium width
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut width/material: 1.63 in. (41.4 mm) compensated melamine
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary humbucker
- Control layout: Volume (Push/Push for gain boost), Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tuning machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Color: Black (Brulee, Raspberry Burst, Midnight Rider); Chrome (Showtime)
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: SKB hardshell
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of origin: United States