Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster Limited-Edition Electric Guitar Shell Pink
Order it today! This item is backordered, but you can save your place now so you don’t miss it when it’s back in stock. You won’t be charged until it ships.
The Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster Limited-Edition Electric Guitar brings vintage-inspired style and sound to the modern musician. This iconic model is now offered in three retro custom finishes: daphne blue, shell pink, and surf green. Loaded with dual Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups for articulate tone, this Jazzmaster produces the unmistakable sound that shaped surf rock and alternative genres.
The Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster has been thoughtfully updated for today's player while staying true to its roots. The slim, comfortable C-shaped neck profile and 9.5" fretboard radius offer a familiar feel for guitarists of all styles. Narrow-tall frets make it easy to articulate each note. An Adjusto-Matic bridge provides stable intonation, while the floating tremolo yields expressive pitch effects.
From its custom finish to period-correct details, the Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster emanates 1960s cool. The vintage-tinted gloss neck, nickel-plated hardware, and retro headstock markings complete the old-school vibe.
Powerful, Articulate Pickups
The Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster is loaded with a pair of Fender-designed alnico single-coil Jazzmaster pickups for crisp, articulate tone. The lead/rhythm circuit provides preset tone combinations at the flip of a switch.
Premium Gig Bag Included
The Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster Limited-Edition Electric Guitar comes with a premium gig bag for convenient transport and storage. Protect your investment in retro-inspired style.
- Vintage-style tremolo bridge enables classic bending effects
- Jazzmaster controls allow quick switch between rhythm and lead
- Fender-designed proprietary single-coil alnico pickups
- Indian laurel fingerboard with tall, narrow frets for increased precision
- Nickel plating gives hardware a recognizable vintage look
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solidbody
- Body wood: Other
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Alnico Single Coi
- Bridge: Proprietary Alnico Single Coil
- Control layout: Master tone, Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Lead/rhythm switch
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Floating Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Intermediate
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed