Sennheiser MK 8 Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The MK 8 offers a great solution for advanced home recording applications and project studios alike. It is the microphone for people who pour all of their passion into their audio projects. The MK 8 offers sophisticated options to sign off your sound with your own personal handwriting. The dual-diaphragm condenser microphone delivers warm and precise sound reproduction. Its five independent polar patters allow for a multitude of recording applications and sound design options.
No matter which mixing desk or recording device is used, the MK 8 matches the input sensitivity with a 3-step attenuator. Two adjustable filters compensate for the proximity effect as well as low frequency rumble or structure born noise. The MK 8 has dual 1" diaphragms precisely spattered with 24-carat gold. The shockmounted capsule is accommodated within a sturdy metal housing.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 140dB
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage, theatrical
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Weight: 1.1 lb.
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Hard rubber
- Power supply: No
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Transducer principle: Externally polarized condenser microphone, 1" diaphragm
- Pickup pattern: Switchable: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-of-eight
- Nominal impedance: 50 ohms
- Min. terminating impedance: 1,000 ohms
- Storage temperature: –20C to 60C
- Operating temperature: 0C to +40C
- AF sensitivity: 17.4 mV/Pa (–35dBV)
- Equivalent noise level: 10 dB(A)
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 140dB
- Power supply: 48V phantom powering (P48)
- Current consumption: 4,1 mA
- Dynamic range: 130dB
- Low-cut filter: Switchable: Low cut: 60Hz, –18dB/Octave/Roll off: 100Hz, –6dB/Octave
- Pre-emphasis: Switchable: 0dB, –10dB, –20dB
- Dimensions: 160 x 57 mm (L x D)
- Weight: 485 g