Sennheiser HD 300 Pro Studio Monitoring Headphones Black
Videos (1)View All
HMD 300 PRO - Oh Baby | Sennheiser
The HD 300 Pro Studio Headphones are Sennheiser's latest solution for neutral and accurate monitoring. Designed for audio professionals, the HD 300 Pro provides a superior listening experience thanks to innovative acoustic engineering and premium components. With its closed-back, over-ear design, the HD 300 Pro isolates the listener from ambient noise while revealing the subtlest details in the audio.
Superior Noise Isolation for Accurate Monitoring
The HD 300 Pro's closed-back, circumaural ear cups effectively block outside sound, allowing you to focus on the audio in front of you. The HD 300 Pro isolates you from loud environments so you can make critical listening decisions. The ear cups are also angled to match the natural shape of your ears for improved noise isolation and comfort during long sessions.
Linear Frequency Response for Neutral, High-Resolution Sound
The HD 300 Pro is designed to provide a transparent listening experience without coloring the source audio. Its linear frequency response means that no frequency range is emphasized or recessed, allowing you to make objective evaluations. The dynamic transducers are highly sensitive, enabling the headphones to reproduce an impressive range of frequencies for rich details in the highs, accurate midrange and extended low frequency response.
Reduced Distortion and Precise Diaphragms for Clarity at High Volumes
To deliver clear and accurate audio even at high listening levels, Sennheiser engineered the HD 300 Pro with distortion- minimizing components. The precision-engineered diaphragms minimize resonances for a detailed soundscape. When pushed to higher volumes, the HD 300 Pro continues to perform with low distortion for a clean listening experience.
Viscoelastic Earpads for Comfort During Long Sessions
For extended monitoring use, the HD 300 Pro is equipped with viscoelastic earpads that mold to the shape of your ears for a comfortable seal and even weight distribution. The earpads effectively absorb pressure and prevent hotspots, allowing you to wear the headphones for hours without fatigue. A padded headband also helps reduce pressure on the top of your head. Designed for professionals, the HD 300 Pro's durable yet lightweight components are built to withstand the rigors of daily studio use.
- Highest resolution due to accurate and linear sound reproduction
- Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long-wearing sessions
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction
- Perfect companion for your daily work due to long-lasting materials and exchangeable cables with Sennheiser's established system connector
- Impedance: 64 ohms
- Frequency response (headphones): 6Hz–25kHz
- Max. sound pressure level: 123dB SPL @ 1kHz
- Contact pressure: 6.0 N ± 0.75 N
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Power consumption: 500mW
- Storage temperature: -55°C to +70°C
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +55°C
- Distortion: < 0.1 % @ 1kHz, 100dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 108 ±3dB SPL/1 Vrms/1kHz
- Transducer principle (headphones): dynamic, closed
- Weight without cable: 297g
- Noise cancellation: Max 32dB (passive)
- 1 HD 300 Pro headphones
- 1 cable (1.5 m with 3.5 mm jack)
- 1 1/4" adapter jack
- 1 Quick start guide