Spire is a polyphonic virtual instrument with top features found in both software and hardware synthesizers. The main sound generation of Spire comes from its four multimode polymorphing oscillators with classic, Noise, FM, AMSync, SawPWM, HardFM and Vowel generators. Spires unique unison engine stacks up 9 unison voices on each oscillator capable of imitating different wavetables including supersaw and hypersaw. The twin multimode filters feature analog and digital types of filtering for unprecedented sound-shaping ability. Want to spice things up? Spire features a high-quality, built-in effects processor including distortion, phaser, chorus, flanger delay and reverb. Ready to make things move? Spire's flexible modulation architecture includes 4 macros, 4 envelopes, 4 LFOs with morphing shapes and 15 Matrix slots each equipped with 2 sources and 4 targets. There are over 900 factory presets including complex arpeggios and bass sequences, and a versatile assortment of leads, exhilarating pads, plucks, drums and FXs to get you going.
- Four multimode polymorphing oscillators
- Nine unison voices on each oscillator
- Two multimode filters with analog and digital types of filtering
- High-quality, built-in effects processor
- 15-slot modulation matrix with 4 LFOs, 4 envelopes and 4 macros
- Built-in arpeggiator and two steppers
- Over 900 factory presets included