Each StageMASTER Stage Snake stagebox is constructed of a steel connector panel chassis and a heavy-duty steel U-channel enclosure designed for excellent shielding and protection of connectors. The stagebox is coated with a durable black powder-coat finish with white silkscreened channel identification numbers.
Mic inputs are rugged Neutrik "D" series nylon XLR panel connectors and returns are "D" series-type connectors. The stagebox is wired with SN Multipair Audio Cable to a 2-, 3- or 4-foot Fanout (determined by total number of channels) with RHC Male XLR connectors and RHC Female XLR connectors.
The cable is secured to the stagebox with a rugged nylon strain relief. The individual channels of the Fanout are protected with color-coded irradiated polyolefin shrink-tubing for long flex-life and easy channel identification.
Various lengths available.
- 12 channels (12 send, 4 return)
- Low-profile steel U-channel stagebox for best shielding and connector protection
- SN multipair (2 x 24 AWG) audio cable
- Individually shielded pairs (100% coverage foil shield)
- Durable matte PVC outer jacket
- Color-coded fanout and easy channel number identification
- Nylon cable grip/strain relief for the trunk
- All nylon "D" series-type connectors on the Stagebox
- Rugged metal-shell connectors for high-use durability on the fan end
- XLR returns
- All terminations hand-soldered
- Limited 1-year warranty