With its hypercardioid directional pattern and tailored frequency response, the BCM 705 is a powerful addition to any recording studio. Perfect for vocal recording, it features an integrated pop filter, multi-level isolation to keep out unwanted noise, and a light treble boost in the frequency response from 2kHz to 9kHz that improves vocal clarity. An internal foam screen protects the capsule from “pops” as well as dirt, moisture and nicotine. For increased hygiene, the head grille twists off easily for quick cleaning. Includes thread adapter for different sized threads.
- Dynamic capsule
- Hypercardioid directional characteristic
- Characteristic, functionally optimized design
- Integrated, neutral pop protection
- Integrated elastic suspension
- Easy removal and cleaning of microphone head grille (with bayonet mount)
- Mechanical compatibility with standard studio boom arms
- Multi-level isolation from external noise
- No power supply required
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1kHz into 10kohm: 1, 7mV/Pa = 55, 4dB ±1 dB
- Rated impedance: 200 ohms
- Rated load impedance: > 10,000 ohms
- Equivalent SPL CCIR 468-3: 32dB
- Equivalent SPL DIN/IEC 651: 76dB
- S/N ratio CCIR 468-3: 62dB
- S/N ratio DIN.IEC 651: 76dB
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Length: 3-1/3"
- Height: 4-1/3"
1 year warranty.