This exquisite Standard Series 000-28 Auditorium guitar has many of the same specs as the famed Eric Clapton model, without the special appointments and with a slightly wider neck. Features the smaller 000 body size and a 24.9 in. scale length. Crafted with a solid spruce top, black and white rosette, standard 5/16 in. bracing, solid rosewood back and sides, ebony fingerboard and bridge, and white binding.
- Model: 000-28
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 28
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: White Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9''
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12Th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss ; Sunburst Available At Additional Cost.
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed W/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Sp Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (Msp7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White W/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 630 Molded