The ALC 161 features the latest charging technology integrated in a professional, practical housing ready to be mounted in a rack. These processor-controlled ultra-rapid Fischer Amps chargers make the decision on working with rechargeable batteries easy.
- Rack-mount ready housing, 19"" 1U (44mm), steel
- Fast charging of batteries in 2 to 4 hours
- DeltaV cutoff with micro-controlled electronics
- Seperate supervision per rechargeable battery
- No memory effect when using NiMH batteries
- Detection of faulty batteries
- Trickle charging keeps the batteries charged
- Display of charging status per module
- Integrated switching power supply 90V to 250V without switchover
- Operating voltage / frequency 90 - 250V AC / 50/60 Hz (automatic voltage adjustment)
- Max. input power 50 W
- Type and number of batteries: 16 AA batteries (2850mAh) or AAA batteries (1000mAh) - individual charging
- Charging current: max. 16 x 800mA (AA), 16 x 400mA (AAA) - automatic detection
- Charging time: max. AA batteries 2850mAh - 240 min, AAA batteries 1000mAh - 150 min.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483mm x 44mm x 195mm