The slim "C"-shaped neck profile is comfortable to hold and easy to play, while the no-tie bridge makes changing strings a breeze. A stylish bound top and 4-in-line Tele headstock adds a unique dash of Fender style that can’t be duplicated.
Let all your cares drift out to sea, embrace the music of the boardwalk and live the beach life year-round with the Venice Ukulele. Case sold separately.
- Soprano-sized ukulele
- Walnut fingerboard
- No-tie bridge
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Series: California Coast Ukuleles
- Body shape: Soprano Ukulele
- Body wood: Laminated Basswood Top, Back and Sides
- Body top: Laminated Basswood
- Body back and sides: Laminated Basswood
- Body finish: Satin
- Bracing: Fan
- Neck: Nato
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Fret size: 0.059"
- Number of frets: 12
- Position inlays: White Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.375"/Plastic
- Tuning machines: Open-Back Geared
- Scale length: 13.6"
- Bridge: Laminated Hardwood
- Hardware finish: Chrome