Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production bass makes this a very special player. Start with a lightweight alder body to build a classic foundational tone. Fender’s popular Slim C profile neck features a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, making this an incredibly comfortable bass to play. Freshly revised V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- Slim C-shaped maple neck with satin urethane finish and rolled fingerboard edges, Posiflex graphite rods for neck reinforcement
- Two Fender V-Mod II single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- HiMass Vintage bridge for increased sustain, bone nut, vintage-style tuning machines
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin Urethane
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Individual volume, Master tone
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-Tall
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material/width: Bone, 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Body type: Solidbody, Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bridge/tailpiece: High Mass
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/Chrome
- Number of strings: 4 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
- Orientation: Right handed