The Limited Edition Precision Jazz Bass Journeyman Relic from Fender Custom Shop combines the best of two timeless classics with all the Custom Shop style and finesse to match. With a beautifully worn-in look, the Precision Bass features a Jazz Bass neck with a sleek 1960-style "U" profile and Jazz Bass headstock decal, letting players bask in a world of thumping bass tone in comfortable playability. The two-piece select alder body includes a Journeyman Relic lacquer finish while the tinted quartersawn maple neck includes a vintage 7.25”-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, white pearl block inlays and white nitrocellulose binding for a dignified look and time-tested feel. A hand-wound ’65-’70 Precision Bass pickup provides vintage-accurate low-end punch, with vintage Precision Bass wiring, master volume and master tone. Additional features include a four-ply brown shell pickguard, vintage-style bridge with threaded steel saddles, extra strap button on the headstock and rarely seen ’66-style “lollipop tuners”. A deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity are also included.
- Alder body
- Bolt-on maple neck with 1960s-style U profile
- Rosewood fretboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets
- '66-style Lollipop tuners
- Hardshell case included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Shape: 1960s-style U
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Truss rod: Standard
- Pickup configuration: H
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut material/width: Bone /1.5"
- Body Type: Solid Body Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Number of strings: 4 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Country of origin: United States
- Orientation: Right-handed