A direct descendant of the original John Petrucci signature guitar created in 2001, the JP7 is an ideal choice for the progressive metal player. Featuring a pair of custom DiMarzio humbuckers and John Petrucci's signature-piezo equipped tremolo bridge, it's a guitar that expresses both nuance and power. The ultra-thin, fast-playing neck features 24 stainless steel frets and an ebony fingerboard with a 15" radius to enable your swiftest riffs, responding as quickly as your musical imagination can work.
- Gloss-finished solid alder body with koa top
- 25.5"-scale, hand-rubbed finish, mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard
- DiMarzio LiquiFire (n) and Crunch Lab (b) humbuckers, piezo bridge pickup
- Petrucci/Music Man piezo-equipped tremolo bridge, locking Schaller tuners
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Koa
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Custom
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Oil and wax
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 15"
- Fret size: High-profile, wide
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Artist
- Nut width/material: 1.875 in. (47.62 mm) Proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DiMarzio Humbucker
- Bridge: DiMarzio Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone Blend
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Piezo bridge
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 7 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
One year parts and labor warranty on all guitars.