The Dispatch Master is a hi-fi digital Delay & Reverb Device that combines independent delay and reverb effects into one space-saving enclosure, so you can keep deep ambient echoes (or just a quick slapback) on speed-dial.
To use both effects at the same time, simply adjust all controls to taste.
• The Mix (1) control is a wet/dry blend that adjusts the overall level of the affected signal.
• Time (2) sets the delay time from 0ms to 1500ms (1.5 seconds).
• Reverb (3) controls the amount of reverb. Counterclockwise is less reverb, clockwise is more reverb.
• Repeats (4) controls the regeneration of the delay signal. When the reverb control is set to maximum, you’ll get infinite repeats without runaway self-oscillation, which makes it great for creating drones, dialing in the ultimate post-rock guitar sound without feedback, or just having fun.
To Use the Dispatch Master as a Delay Only:
• Turn the Reverb control all the way down
• Adjust the Time, Repeats, and Mix controls to taste
To Use the Dispatch Master as a Reverb Only:
• Turn the Time and Repeats controls all the way down
• Adjust the Reverb and Mix controls to taste
Pro Tip: In Reverb-only mode, the Repeats control has a secondary function. It can be used to adjust the decay, depth, and tonal quality of the reverb! Turn it up for more dynamics and a thicker tone.
This device features Flexi-Switch Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching-style switching.
• For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
• For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Power requirement: 9V DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel
- Current Draw: 60mA
- Input Impedance: 1M
- Output Impedance: <1K