D'Addario NS Micro Headstock Tuner White
D'Addario's NS Micro headstock tuner is the pinnacle of convenience for musicians on the go. This feature-packed tuner delivers fast, accurate tuning with an easy-to-read display, while its micro design effortlessly hides on either side of the headstock. Guitarists, bassists and banjo players will love the NS Micro's sensitive piezo transducer and backlit screen, allowing for precise tuning even on noisy stages or in dimly lit studios.
Highly Accurate and Fast Tuning With Visual Metronome Mode
The NS Micro's improved accuracy and quick response provide smooth, precise tuning for any instrument. An expanded calibration range handles any tuning, while the visual metronome mode helps keep your rhythm tight during practice. This tuner's sensitive transducer picks up the faintest notes, displaying the tuning information on an easy-to-read screen so you can get in tune fast.
360-Degree Swivel Mechanism for Optimal Viewing
A 360-degree swivel mechanism gives you the perfect viewing angle every time. The padded clamp offers a secure yet gentle grip on any headstock, keeping the tuner in place during energetic performances. This flexibility and range of motion ensures an ideal line of sight whether you're tuning a left- or right-handed instrument or an ax with a large or small headstock.
Reversible Screen and Micro Design for Stealthy Portability
The NS Micro's diminutive size lets it mount discreetly on either side of your instrument's headstock. Its reversible screen displays tuning information on the front or back, allowing the tuner to stay clamped on inside most cases for storage between gigs. This stealthy portability gives you a tuner that's ready to go whenever inspiration strikes, without detracting from your instrument's aesthetics.
Maximum Battery Life and Auto-Off Function
Powered by a standard CR2032 battery, the NS Micro provides long-lasting performance for musicians on the move. An auto-off function shuts the tuner off after several minutes to conserve battery life so you can keep it mounted to your instrument in standby mode until it's needed. The included battery will keep this tuner functioning for a long time, reducing downtime spent replacing power sources.
- Built-in piezo transducer picks up instrument's vibration rather than sound
- Improved software for faster response and improved accuracy
- Tri-color reversible backlit LCD screen makes it easy to tune in dark environments while allowing mounting in front or behind headstock
- Wide calibration range (410Hz to 480Hz) and visual metronome
- Compact design blends into the aesthetics of instrument while adding considerably less weight than other headstock tuners
- Tunes acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos and other stringed instruments
- Designed by Ned Steinberger