Designed for touring and live-sound applications, the Crown CM-311A is a rugged headworn microphone with unequalled performance. It sounds like the best handheld microphones full, clear and distortion-free, even with the loudest singers. Lightweight and comfortable, the mics headband and boom adjust to fit any singer. An included pop filter greatly reduces breath noise and pops. Because of the booms unique behind-the-ear design, it does not cover up the singers face.
- Lead vocals
- Backing vocals
- Intercom systems
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50JHz to 17,000Hz
- Sensitivity: CM-311A: 4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV); CM-311L: 1.25 mV/Pa (-58 dBV)
- Maximum SPL: 148 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 68dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 75 ohms balanced
- Powering: 18V to 48V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Finish: Satin black
- Dimensions: ear to ear 5.5" (13.97 cm); boom 7" (17.78 cm), boom to mouth 3" (7.62)
- Net weight: 61g (2.1 oz.)
- Cable: 106 cm (42")
3 year warranty for most mics.
1 year warranty for Soundgrabber mic.
Crown Extended Warranty available as an option.