American DJ 3-Pin DMX Lighting Cable 10 ft.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Number of Pairs: 1
- Total Number of Conductors: 2
- AWG: 22
- Stranding: 0.15 x 19
- Conductor Diameter: .0354"
- Conduct or Material: TC-Tinned Copper
- Insulation Material: PE Polyethylene
- Lay Length: 2.5"
- Direction: Left Hand Lay
- Twists: 4.8 per foot
- Inner Jacket Material: PE- Polyethylene
- Inner Jacket Diameter: .055"
- Pair Color Code: Black/White
- Outer Shield Trade Name: Duofoil
- Outer Shield Type: Tape/Braid
- Layer 1: Material Trade Name--Duofoil, Type--Tape, Material--Aluminum Foil-Polyester, Coverage %--100
- Layer 2: Material Trade Name--Duofoil, Type--Braid, Material--TC-Tinned Copper, Coverage %--85
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC-Polyvinyl Chloride
- Overall Nominal Diameter: .229"
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 degrees C To + 75 degrees C
- Bulk Cable Weight: 31 lbs./1000
- Minimum Bend Radius (Install): 3.2"
- Maximum Recommended Pull Tension: 72 lbs.
- Nominal Characteristic Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 12.8 pF/foot
- Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KHz: 23 pF/foot
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Nominal Delay: 1.6 nanoseconds per foot
- Nominal Conductor DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 24 Ohms/1000 feet
- Nominal Outer Shield D C Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 3.4 Ohms/ 1000 feet
- Nominal Attenuation (dB/100 feet): 0.6 (@ 1 MHz) dB/100 feet
- Maximum Recommended Current: 2.1 Amps per conductor @ 25 degree C