Allen & Heath ZED-10FX 6-Channel USB Mixer With Effects
Order it today! This item is backordered, but you can save your place now so you don’t miss it when it’s back in stock. You won’t be charged until it ships.
The Allen & Heath ZED-10FX mixer puts professional-grade mixing capabilities into an ultra-portable package. Perfect for small bands, solo artists and content creators, this 6-channel mixer features high-impedance inputs for direct instrument connection, 48V phantom power for condenser mics, intuitive controls and built-in effects to craft studio-quality sound. Take your show on the road or build tracks at home with the ZED-10FX's USB interface.
High-Impedance Inputs Keep Your Tone Intact
Plug guitars, basses and other instruments straight into the ZED-10FX's high-impedance inputs without compromising tone. These inputs are specially designed to work with passive pickups, providing a warm, full-bodied sound. Tweak your levels and add reverb, delay or modulation effects to enhance your instrument's natural characteristics.
Professional Connectivity for Any Application
Equipped with XLR inputs, 1⁄4" jacks and RCA connections, the ZED-10FX handles microphones, instruments, MP3 players, keyboards and more. Use the mixer's inserts to connect outboard gear like compressors. The ZED-10FX also provides XLR main outputs, monitor feeds and a headphone jack for flexible monitoring options. Record your mixes or stream live via the built-in USB interface.
Intuitive Controls and Fabulous Effects
The ZED-10FX's simple interface makes mixing enjoyable for musicians of all levels. Dedicated knobs provide hands-on control of levels, EQ, effects and monitor feeds. Add shimmering reverbs and rich modulation to vocals and instruments using the ZED-10FX's built-in effects, derived from Allen & Heath's flagship digital consoles. Tweak effects on the fly or save settings for later use.
Take the ZED-10FX Anywhere
The ZED-10FX is ideal for gigging, streaming or recording on location. Its compact, rugged chassis handles the realities of live performance and travel with ease. AC or DC power options provide flexibility in any environment. For superior sound in a portable package, choose the Allen & Heath ZED-10FX mixer from .
- 4 mic/line, 2 with Class A FET high impedance
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4" jacks
- 3-band EQ with MusiQ
- 2 AUX
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL indicator
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control
- 12-bar meters
- Professional FX
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- 2 stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- Stereo playback input for 2-track replay
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Stereo monitor outs
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching for sub mixing
- Mono Channel (XLR) Input: -10 to -60dBU for nominal (+11dBu in max)
- Stereo input (Jack or phono sockets): 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +15dB)
- L/R Outputs (XLR): 0dBu nominal + 21dBu maximum
- AUX & FX Outputs (Jack sockets): 0dBu nominal. +dBu max.
- Record & Monitor Outputs (phono sockets): 0dBu nominal. +21 dBu maximum
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain: + 0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB: 10Hz to 30kHz
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 10dB gain 1kHz + 10dBu out: 0.002%
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain 1kHz: 0.01%
- Line in to Mix L/R OUT 0dB gain 0dBu 1kHz: 0.003%
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out 0dBu +10: 1kHz: 0.002%
- Guitar Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost OUT: 0.015%
- Guitar input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost IN: 2% Second Harmonic
- Analog headroom from nominal (0Vu): 21dB
- USB in & out headroom from nominal (0Vu): 14dB
- Mic Pre EIN @ max gain 150R input Z 22–22kHz: - 127dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, levels min, 22–22kHz: -96dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Levels min, 22–22kHz: -96dBu
- Measurements (DxWxH): 10.8" x 3.7" x 13"
- Weight: 3.3 kg