"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
BAE 1032 Rackmount With Power Supply
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE prides itself on using high-end transformers for th... Click To Read More About This Product
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE prides itself on using high-end transformers for their products, and everything is kept as close to the vintage philosophy as possible. Not only does BAE choose the highest quality components, they also insist that everything is hand-wired/soldered using discreet electronics and not economized on a circuit board.
The 1032 4-band Mic/Line preamp by BAE was inspired by the frequencies of the classic 1081. It uses the same high quality components and manufacturing techniques used in other BAE modules featuring the same Class A transformer-coupled circuits and same modular cards for long-term serviceability.
Along with the passive inductor high-pass filter, the 4-band equalizer provides greater coverage. The high-mid and low-mid frequencies overlap for flexibility in correcting problem frequencies. The 1032 also provides a more comprehensive high frequency shelf up to 24kHz for extended high frequency correction without compromising the midrange.
- Inspired by the 1081 EQ points using the same inductor specifications
- Class A transformer-coupled
- Hand wired, all discrete using modular cards
- 4-band with HPF. Low and High Mid-band overlapping frequencies
- Extended selection for high frequency shelving
- High quality Swiss made Elma rotary switches
- +/-16dB selectable frequency shelving at 10, 12 or 16 kHz.
1081 Upper Mid Frequency
- +/-16dB with selectable frequency shelving of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
1081 Lower Mid Frequency
- +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' , selectable centre frequencies of 1.5Khz, 1.8kHz, 2.2Khz, 2.7kHz, 3.3Khz, 3.9kHz, 4.7kHz, 5.6kHz , 6.8kHz and 8.2Khz , inductor based.
High Pass Filter
- +/-18dB peaking, fixed ´Q´, selectable center frequencies of 220Hz, 270Hz, 330Hz, 390Hz, 470Hz, 560Hz, 680Hz, 820Hz, 1000Hz and 1200Hz, , inductor based.
EQ ButtonPhase ButtonMic Input Impedance
- 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz & 300Hz, inductor based.
Line Input Impedance
- HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm.
- 10KOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
- Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 Ohms.
- Greater than +26dBm into 600 Ohms, greater than +32dBu into 10KOhms.
- Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
- 20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB).
- Slightly greater than 80dB.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web