"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Ahead Chavez Arsenal 1 Marching Bass Drum Mallets 2.25 in. Head
Ahead 1.25" Chavez Arsenal Marching Bass Drum Mallets are constructed of a lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. The shaft is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hands. Additionally, the ... Read More
Ahead 1.25" Chavez Arsenal Marching Bass Drum Mallets are constructed of a lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. The shaft is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hands. Additionally, the hollow shaft contains counterweights designed to help the stick rebound off of the head for clear articulation. Why perfect your rudiments only to have them cluttered by your hardware? This mallet is specifically designed for 16-18" bass drums.
- Lightweight Aluminum Shaft
- Ergonomic Handle
- No Screws Through Head
- Won't Chip On Rims
AHEAD drumsticks are not unbreakable. AHEAD drumsticks have a much longer life span than traditional wood drumsticks.
AHEAD warrants its drumstick core against defects in material and workmanship for a period of sixty (60) days from the date of purchase, subject to the following:
1. Warranty is not applicable to tips, covers or grip tape which are replaceable.
2. Warranty does not apply to sticks damaged by use of worn-out covers or dents in the handle.
The user must replace covers when they show through-cuts. Chips or dents in core shaft will reduce the stick life up to 75%.
3. Warranty is not applicable to misuse and does not apply if any alterations have been made.
4. For all warranty claims purchased in the USA and Canada, the defective product must be sent with a copy of the sales receipt, post paid to:
c/o Big Bang Distribution
9420 Reseda Blvd., PMB 350
Northridge, CA 91324
For AHEAD drumsticks purchased outside of the USA and Canada, please refer to your local distributor. Do not send extra covers or original packaging (send both sticks only.) Allow up to 2-4 weeks for shipping and handling.
5. Because AHEAD cannot control usage of this product. AHEAD's sole responsibility will be replacement of defective merchandise. AHEAD will not be responsible for damage to person or equipment due to the use of this product.