"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Zildjian Gen16 Acoustic-Electric Drum Rack Extension Kit Tall
Gen16's Intelligent Percussion is a new generation of tools and technologies. Gen16 users include not just drummers and percussionists, but also artists and musicians, producers and engineers, educato... Click To Read More About This Product
Gen16's Intelligent Percussion is a new generation of tools and technologies. Gen16 users include not just drummers and percussionists, but also artists and musicians, producers and engineers, educators, students and hobbyists. Gen16 Intelligent Percussion is equally at home in live performance, recording and project studios, film and TV composition, houses of worship and other multi-media oriented fields.
While electronic drums and drum sampling software are not new, Gen16's Intelligent Percussion takes these genres to an entirely new level. Gen16 products will fundamentally change the ways in which musicians approach and interact with acoustic and electronic percussion. In short, Gen16 Intelligent Percussion will change the way you think about making music.
Avedis Zildjian Company Warranty Statement
As of October 1, 2009, all Zildjian Cymbals are guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for two (2) years from the date of original purchase.
For warranty claims outside the U.S., contact your local Zildjian distributor. Click here for the international distributor locator.
Cymbals that show factory defects within two years of their original purchase are eligible for examination at our factory. Zildjian experts will evaluate the damage and issue a replacement cymbal, unless it appears the damage is related to improper use or care.
If you believe your cymbal has a factory defect:
1. Contact Zildjian to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#), via telephone: 781-871-2200.
2. Indicate the location of the damage on the cymbal with a piece of tape.
3. Make a photocopy of your original numbered and dated sales receipt.
4. Carefully package your cymbal. Include your RA# and the photocopy of your sales receipt in the box.
5. Ship the package to:
Avedis Zildjian Company
22 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
A Cymbal will not be replaced if:
1. It has been misplayed, dropped, played with excessive force or treated abusively.
2. The center hole is worn due to improper stand set-up or abusive play.
3. The cymbal was bought second-hand or used in a lease program.
4. The cymbal has previously been replaced by Zildjian.
5. More than two years have passed since the cymbal was purchased.
• Cost of shipping a damaged cymbal to Zildjian is the customers responsibility.
• Factory evaluations take approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
• Cymbals that do not meet the warranty guidelines will be returned to customer.
• Cost of shipping a replacement or damaged cymbal back to the customer will be covered by Zildjian.