Jam Bells have a uniquely pinched dry sound that's a cross between an agogo bell and a cowbell. Choose low pitch or high pitch.
|GC Shopping Cart|
Protect Your Gear
Covers much more than the original manufacturer's warranty:
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
LP Jam Bell
Heads - no warranty or guarantee.
Natural wood products - no warranty.
Bags and cases - 90 day warranty.
RhythMix - one year warranty, with the exception of heads.
LP wood or fiberglass shells, timbale shells, stands and hardware, hardware (rims, etc.) - 3 year warranty.
All other products - one year warranty.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Get your gear covered!
Now you can get added warranty protection for your new gear. Pro Coverage steps in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" ends. Our PRO COVERAGE program offers you UPGRADED COVERAGE if your product ever fails!
Pro Coverage includes:
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited Repair
- Free Shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% Coverage for Commercial Use
- Extended Return Period
- Extended Price Protection
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Free Transfer of Coverage to a new owner
- Repair Costs Covered for up to 3 years from date of purchase
- Repairs Can Be Authorized Toll-Free by Phone or the via the web
- Product DetailsCustomer reviewsPrice