KRK Systems V Series 6 nearfield studio monitors are designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to d... Click To Read More About This Product
KRK Systems V Series 6 nearfield studio monitors are designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these monitors, and the result is a versatile, great-sounding pair of monitors that are both affordable and usable in professional environments. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 6 as the go to monitor of choice.
V-Series 6 includes 49 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
• KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
• KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
• Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
• Bi-amped Class-D amplification
• Precise input level attenuation switch
• Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
• Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
• Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
• Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
• Universal threaded mounting bracket points
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.