This cable is designed to apply a mono signal equally to a mini stereo phone input. It may be used to connect a mixing console to a portable media player, laptop, or similar device.
Hosa 1/4-Inch TS to 3.5mm TRS Mono Interconnect Cable 3 ft.
Item # J03632 | Condition: Info
Protect Your Gear
Accidental damage, normalNormal wear and power surges are no longer an issue with these comprehensive and affordable plans. We even pay to ship your gear for repairs. More details.
Covers much more than the original manufacturer's warranty:
Limit of Liability: The least of the cost of (1) authorized repairs, (2) replacement with a product of similar features, (3) reimbursement for authorized repairs or replacement or (4) the price that you paid for the product.
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Hosa 1/4-Inch TS to 3.5mm TRS Mono Interconnect Cable Features:
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
Hosa 1/4-Inch TS to 3.5mm TRS Mono Interconnect Cable Specifications:
- Connector(s): 3.5 mm TRS to 1/4 in TS
Hosa 1/4-Inch TS to 3.5mm TRS Mono Interconnect Cable
All Hosa cables and adaptors, including hard-wired stage snakes and stage boxes, purchased in the USA are warranted by Hosa Technology, Inc. to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. All other Hosa products are warranted for one year.
Get your gear covered!
Now you can get added warranty protection for your new gear. Pro Coverage steps in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" ends. Our PRO COVERAGE program offers you UPGRADED COVERAGE if your product ever fails!
Pro Coverage includes:
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited Repair
- Free Shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% Coverage for Commercial Use
- Extended Return Period
- Extended Price Protection
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Free Transfer of Coverage to a new owner
- Repair Costs Covered for up to 3 years from date of purchase
- Repairs Can Be Authorized Toll-Free by Phone or the via the web
- Product DetailsCustomer reviewsPrice