A collectable hollowbody with vintage tones.
This is a painstaking recreation of the soulful classic, down to the non-spliced plain maple veneers and spruce top bracing. It comes with a long list of period appointments including under-wound MHS P-90s with matched 550K potentiometers; historic vintage tuners, truss rod and colored binding; hot-hide glue neck joint; and no-wire ABR-1 bridge and trapeze.
- 100% American made, in Memphis, TN
- Nylon nut
- Non-spliced plain maple veneers
- Historic vintage white button tuners
- Historic truss rod
- Aniline dye neck filler
- All lightweight materials
- Accurate historic colored binding
- Hot-hide glue neck joint
- 550K Audio Taper Close tolerance individually matched-set potentiometers
- No-wire ABR-1 bridge and Trapeze
- Spruce top bracing
- "MHS P-90s" (under wound, vintage tone) Alnico III neck, Alnico II bridge
- Includes case
Enjoy the soulful sounds of a hollowbody. Order today.