"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Galaxy Audio AS-900 Personal Wireless Monitor Transmitter Band K3
The AS-900 is a great entry-level Wireless Personal Monitor. The transmitter has L/R level display, stereo XLR/¼" inputs and an headphone output with volume control. The AS-900 is a fixed frequency un... Click To Read More About This Product
The AS-900 is a great entry-level Wireless Personal Monitor. The transmitter has L/R level display, stereo XLR/¼" inputs and an headphone output with volume control. The AS-900 is a fixed frequency unit. Add as many additional receivers as needed.
In-ear wireless is a radically different monitoring strategy relative to traditional wedge monitors. It allows you to fine tune your harmonies like never before, and allows lead vocalists to deliver more nuance on stage than ever before. For instrumentalists, it has a similar fine-tuning effect. The experience resembles that of being under headphones in a studio, where everything you do can be heard and felt at a more intimate level.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- AF L/R Indicator
- Transmits in Stereo or Mono
- Fixed Frequency
- XLR/¼" Combo Input
- Max Audio input level: +6dBV
- Gain Adjustment Range: 40dB
- Input Impedance: 100k„¦
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 8.3" x 3.8" (38mm H x 212mm W x 96mm D)
- Weight: 21oz. (605 g)
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 300mA supplied by external power supply
- XLR input: Impedance balanced
- Pin1: Ground(cable shield)
- Pin 2: Audio
One year parts and labor warranty on all products, including power supply.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Earbuds Are Cheap
- Earbuds Suck