The Teacher's Handbook serves as an aid in curriculum development and daily lesson planning for use with Alfred's Guitar 101, Books 1 and 2. It includes suggested daily lesson plans, suggested assignm... Read More
The Teacher's Handbook serves as an aid in curriculum development and daily lesson planning for use with Alfred's Guitar 101, Books 1 and 2. It includes suggested daily lesson plans, suggested assignments following each lesson plan, teaching tips for each unit, suggested examinations for the semester, and answer keys for the written exercises and unit review worksheets.
* Great for college non-music majors, continuing education classes, high school classes, and music dealer in-store programs
* Also effective in private lessons
* A comprehensive approach to technique and musicianship
* Covers both classical right-hand and pick-style techniques
* Includes exercises, theory, easy-to-follow technical instructions, sight-reading, and instructions on playing correlating songs
* Includes profiles of important guitarists from all styles, providing inspiration for every student
About the Author
Dr. Martha Masters is an award-winning performer, recording artist, and educator. She brings her experience as an Assistant Clinical Professor at Loyola Marymount University and adjunct faculty at Cal State Fullerton, where she teaches guitar classes and private lessons to students of all levels. Masters is also the author of The Total Classical Guitarist, is the president of the Guitar Foundation of America, and has released numerous recordings on the Naxos and GSP labels.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.