THE HOLIDAY WISH LIST
Want to Create a Wish List?
- Keep track of your most wanted products
- Share what you want with your friends and family
- Create separate lists for events
Or Sign in to an existing account in order to view your wish list.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: Guitar Center Stores, Inc., 5795 Lindero Canyon Road, Westlake Village, CA 91362. “Sponsor and its agents” shall mean Guitar Center Stores, Inc., its advertising/promotional and/or fulfillment agencies and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective employees, officers, directors and agents. Sweepstakes Administrator shall mean: Guitar Center Stores, Inc., 5795 Lindero Canyon Road, Westlake Village, CA 91362.
- REOCCURRING WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES: On every Thursday starting November 22, 2018 and ending December 12, 2018, Sponsor will start a new sweepstakes (each a different "Weekly Sweepstakes") and will subsequently hold a random drawing as provided herein (each a different Sweepstakes) for Prizes (individually, a "Prize", collectively, "Prizes") as outlined below for each Weekly Sweepstakes. The entry period for each Weekly Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. PT on each Thursday starting November 22, 2018, and ends 11:59:59 p.m. PT the following Wednesday. The final Weekly Sweepstakes will start Thursday, December 6, 2018.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Holiday Wish List Weekly Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 U.S. states and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and Possessions and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Employees and agents of Guitar Center Stores, Inc., and each of its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotional agencies and their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER: All individuals who meet the eligibility requirements may enter each Weekly Sweepstakes during the respective entry period via the following ways: (1) Automatic Entry by going to guitarcenter.com/wishlists and either (a) build a “Wish List” and add at least one item to your Wish List, or (b) if you already have one, by updating and adding at least one item to your Wish List, or (2) Mail Entry by legibly printing the entrant’s name, complete address, age, and day and evening telephone number and email address on a 3 x 5 inch card and mail it to Holiday Wish List Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 5111, Thousand Oaks, CA 91359-5111. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by during the respective entry period for the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes and received no later than one (1) week after the close of the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes. Sponsor will use the post mark of each mail-in entry to determine the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes.
One entry per person (“Entrant”) per Weekly Sweepstakes. If more than one entry is submitted for any Weekly Sweepstakes, only the first such entry submitted will be accepted. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities or any other methods will void all of that Entrant's entries. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Non-winning entries will not be carried over into subsequent Weekly Sweepstakes.
By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules and represent that they meet all eligibility requirements. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the Entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered on the date the entry is submitted.
- POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawings from all the eligible entries received for each respective Weekly Sweepstakes on or about December 22, 2018, by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes (“Potential Winner”). Potential Winners will be notified by telephone, U.S. mail, and/or e-mail (“Prize Notification") and must provide by e-mail within seven (7) days of the date of the Prize Notification (the "Deadline"), his/her full name and a mailing address ("Mailing Information"), where Sponsor can send an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Releases and W-9 Tax Reporting Form (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Documents"). The mailing address must be a street address (no P.O. Boxes). If any Potential Winners do not provide the Mailing Information in response to the Prize Notification by the Deadline, he/she will be disqualified and alternate Potential Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing. Once Sponsor receives a Potential Winner's Mailing Information, a set of Sweepstakes Documents will be sent to him/her via overnight mail or email. Each Potential Winner (or in the event that the Potential Winner is an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign and return the Sweepstakes Documents within seven (7) days of the date of receipt or he/she will forfeit the Prize and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected. Sponsor will follow the same procedure to select Potential Winners (including any alternates) until the prize is awarded. Provided that the Potential Winner has complied with these Official Rules and meets all of the eligibility requirements set forth herein, following Sponsor’s receipt of the signed Sweepstakes Documents, Sponsor shall declare the Potential Winner a winner (“Winner”). Return of any Prize Notification or Sweepstakes Documents as undeliverable will result in disqualification, and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing.
- PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING:
Prize: There will be one (1) Prize and one Winner for each of the three (3) Weekly Sweepstakes as follows: Each Prize Winner will receive one (1) $3,000 Guitar Center Gift Card, redeemable only for merchandise at Guitar Center (stores or call center) and www.guitarcenter.com.
TOTAL ARV of the Prize for each Weekly Sweepstakes: $3,000
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Selection and specifics of the Prize will be determined in the Sponsor's sole discretion. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each Entry will have an equal chance of winning. The Prize will be awarded. The Prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- TAXES AND COSTS RELATED TO THE PRIZES: All applicable taxes, including all federal, state, local and other taxes and any license, destination and delivery charges are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is advised to seek counsel regarding tax liabilities associated with the Prize. Winner may be required to properly fill out a W-9 tax (included as part of the Sweepstakes Documents) and will be issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the Prize.
- INTERNET: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Sweepstakes or web site, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice and to select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in Los Angeles County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of California.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Your Holiday Wish List Sweepstakes, Winner List, c/o Guitar Center Stores, Inc., 5795 Lindero Canyon Road, Westlake Village, CA 91362, to be received no later than June 30, 2019.
TM and © 2018 Guitar Center Stores, Inc. All rights reserved.