The 286SVVM comes with dbx's OverEasy compressor so you can transparently smooth out uneven acoustic tracks or deliver the kind of in-your-face vocal performance that dbx compressors are known for. Eliminate vocal sibilance and high-frequency distortion from other instruments, such as cymbals, with its frequency-tunable De-Esser. You can also fine-tune the Enhancer HF Detail control to add sparkle and crispness to your tracks and make adjustments to the LF Detail control to add fullness and depth to vocals and bass instruments while cleaning up the muddy low midrange frequencies. You can also separate threshold and ratio controls on the 286SVVM's Expander/Gate, allowing you to subtly reduce headphone leakage or radically gate noisy guitar amps.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Studio-quality mic preamp/channel strip processor
- Classic dbx compression puts great sound within easy reach
- Frequency-tunable De-Esser reduces sibilance and high frequency distortion
- Enhancer increases the detail and definition of the high and low frequencies
- Program adaptive Expander/Gate
- Insert jack allows you to add an external processor
- Full compliment of meters and status LEDs
- +48V phantom power
- Precision detented controls