Zildjian K Sweet Crash 20 in.
Videos (7)View All
16" K ZILDJIAN SWEET CRASH
Zildjian Drum Set Cymbals 101
Zildjian K Sweet Cymbals
17" K ZILDJIAN SWEET CRASH
Zildjian's K Sweet Crash brings their centuries-old expertise in crafting musical bronze to drummers seeking a dark, complex crash. The K Sweet Crash is made from Zildjian's proprietary B20 bronze alloy using traditional techniques like hand hammering to produce a cymbal that sings with overtones. Extraordinarily thin and lathed only on the top, this crash has an unlathed bell that provides a penetrating, melodic crash with a fast response and decay tailored for rock, jazz or orchestral settings.
A Velvet Touch From Hammered Bronze
Hand hammering and rolling the B20 bronze extra thin gives the K Sweet Crash a velvety quality with a dark, shimmering wash of overtones. Striking it on the edge elicits a silken crash with a fast decay, while the unlathed bell provides a more penetrating tone with resonant overtones that linger.
Complex Tones for Sophisticated Styles
The K Sweet Crash's musical complexity makes it ideal for genres where nuance and color are prized. Its dark, moody quality suits rock or metal, while its sensitivity and fast response allow jazz or fusion drummers to execute intricate rhythms and ghost notes. Percussionists and orchestral players will appreciate its melodic, singing overtones for adding depth and texture.
A Cymbal for Any Set-Up
The K Sweet Crash is sized to complement a wide range of drum configurations from minimalist jazz kits to colossal rock sets. Pair it with other K Zildjian cymbals like the K Sweet Ride or K Custom Hybrid for a coordinated palette of sounds, or combine it with cymbals from other series to create your own unique blend of tonal colors..
- A beautiful addition to the K family
- Darker, sweeter tone than standard K cymbals
- Powerful, fast attack, yet dynamic response
- Multiple sizes available
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Partial
- Cymbal weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: United States
- Added value: No
As of October 1, 2009, all Zildjian Cymbals are guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for two (2) years from the date of original purchase.
For warranty claims outside the U.S., contact your local Zildjian distributor. Click here for the international distributor locator.
Cymbals that show factory defects within two years of their original purchase are eligible for examination at our factory. Zildjian experts will evaluate the damage and issue a replacement cymbal, unless it appears the damage is related to improper use or care.
If you believe your cymbal has a factory defect:
1. Contact Zildjian to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#), via telephone: 781-871-2200.
2. Indicate the location of the damage on the cymbal with a piece of tape.
3. Make a photocopy of your original numbered and dated sales receipt.
4. Carefully package your cymbal. Include your RA# and the photocopy of your sales receipt in the box.
5. Ship the package to:
Avedis Zildjian Company
22 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
A Cymbal will not be replaced if:
1. It has been misplayed, dropped, played with excessive force or treated abusively.
2. The center hole is worn due to improper stand set-up or abusive play.
3. The cymbal was bought second-hand or used in a lease program.
4. The cymbal has previously been replaced by Zildjian.
5. More than two years have passed since the cymbal was purchased.
• Cost of shipping a damaged cymbal to Zildjian is the customers responsibility.
• Factory evaluations take approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
• Cymbals that do not meet the warranty guidelines will be returned to customer.
• Cost of shipping a replacement or damaged cymbal back to the customer will be covered by Zildjian.