The GEN16 module, complete with face mounted controls for your mix-tweaking pleasure, is ready to rock with the new line of AE Cymbals. The module is essentially a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) that excellently models Zildjian's acoustic cymbals (sold separately). Each model's tone can be adjusted to fit well in the mix and to produce the tone you desire. Easily scroll through presets with dedicated softpads on each of 5 cymbal channels, and control your overall mix with a single knob if you choose to run e-drums through the device.
- Stereo e-drum input
- 5 cymbal inputs
- Individual volume and pan controls for each of 5 cymbal channels
- Universal reverb
- Drum/Cymbal mix knob
- Master volume knob
- Headphone volume knob
- USB connectivity for loading new sounds
- Mic in
- Headphone out
Avedis Zildjian Company Warranty Statement
As of October 1, 2009, all Zildjian Cymbals are guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for two (2) years from the date of original purchase.
For warranty claims outside the U.S., contact your local Zildjian distributor. Click here for the international distributor locator.
Cymbals that show factory defects within two years of their original purchase are eligible for examination at our factory. Zildjian experts will evaluate the damage and issue a replacement cymbal, unless it appears the damage is related to improper use or care.
If you believe your cymbal has a factory defect:
1. Contact Zildjian to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#), via telephone: 781-871-2200.
2. Indicate the location of the damage on the cymbal with a piece of tape.
3. Make a photocopy of your original numbered and dated sales receipt.
4. Carefully package your cymbal. Include your RA# and the photocopy of your sales receipt in the box.
5. Ship the package to:
Avedis Zildjian Company
22 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
A Cymbal will not be replaced if:
1. It has been misplayed, dropped, played with excessive force or treated abusively.
2. The center hole is worn due to improper stand set-up or abusive play.
3. The cymbal was bought second-hand or used in a lease program.
4. The cymbal has previously been replaced by Zildjian.
5. More than two years have passed since the cymbal was purchased.
• Cost of shipping a damaged cymbal to Zildjian is the customers responsibility.
• Factory evaluations take approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
• Cymbals that do not meet the warranty guidelines will be returned to customer.
• Cost of shipping a replacement or damaged cymbal back to the customer will be covered by Zildjian.