The DZR10-D is a Dante-equipped 2-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker that offers superb clarity at an impressive maximum SPL of 137dB. With best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, and unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction, the DZR10-D realizes a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design.
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2” HF and a 10" LF
- Maximum 137dB SPL and 44Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for today’s audio engineering demands
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Floor monitoring setting
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover(SPCVR-DZR10)
- Rotatable horn and variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Full range
- LF driver: 10"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 1" (2" VC)
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 2000W
- Mixer/preamp: No
- Frequency response: 44 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 60° (rotateable)
- Max SPL: 137 dB
- XLR/Combo: 2
- XLR: 2
- Cabinet material: Plywood, Polyurea paint
- Width: 12.4"
- Height: 21.1"
- Depth: 28.3"
- Weight: 39.5 lbs.