Crafted entirely in Sonoma County, California from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade
aluminum, Voodoo Lab Dingbat pedalboards offer a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing
your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Designed for seamless
integration with industry-standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power, installing power supplies with the
included mounting hardware is quick and easy using only a screwdriver.
Dingbat is available in three distinct sizes to cover everything from a small fly rig to a large touring
system and includes all the supplies needed to secure pedals and cabling. Each Dingbat
pedalboard ships with a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper
The Dingbat Small pedalboard is ideal for an assortment of 4 to 7 pedals depending upon the
individual size of each effect.
Recommended power supplies:
Pedal Power ISO-5: 5 total isolated outputs - Safely powers 4 standard 9V effects and one 18V
Pedal Power 2 PLUS: 8 total isolated outputs - Safely powers up to 8 standard 9V effects
Recommended power supplies for digital effects:
Pedal Power Digital: 4 isolated high-current 400mA outputs
Pedal Power 4X4: 8 total isolated outputs, including 4 high-current 400mA outs
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Mounting brackets for easy installation Voodoo Lab Pedal Power power supplies
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag w/ premium YKK Zippers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Pedalboard surface size: 18 in. x 7.75 in. (457mm x 197mm)