Crafted entirely in Sonoma County, California, from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum,
Voodoo Lab Dingbat pedalboards offer a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and
keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view.
Dingbat Power Packages take your pedalboard selection experience to the next level by allowing you to
choose a pedalboard that includes a pre-installed industry standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power
compliment for one package price. No installation necessary. A Dingbat Power Package is ready to go
right out of the box. Dingbat Pedalboard Power Packages are available in an assortment of sizes and
power configurations to meet a variety of performance situations and include all the necessary power
cables and materials required to secure your pedals and cabling to the pedalboard.
The Dingbat Medium Pedalboard Power Package w/ Pedal Power MONDO is the perfect choice for
guitar players looking to arrange and power 8 to 12 pedals. Powered by the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power
MONDO with 12 total isolated outputs, including four (4) isolated 400mA and two (2) 250mA high
current outputs to handle power-hungry digital effects and a 200-watt AC courtesy outlet for an
additional effects device, controller, or power supply, you have an abundance of power options
available. Need an additional power supply? No problem. Dingbat has plenty of space underneath to
mount an additional Pedal Power.
Each Dingbat pedalboard ships with a tour grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper
hardware and both a shoulder strap and backpack straps for easy transportation.
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pre-mounted Voodoo Lab Pedal Power MONDO Power Supply with 12 isolated outputs
- Plenty of room for mounting an additional Pedal Power unit (up to a 4X4) below pedalboard
- Assorted power cable and adapter kit
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag w/ premium YKK Zippers – Shoulder strap and
- backpack straps included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Pedalboard surface size: 22 in. x 13.5 in. (559mm x 343mm)