The Sphere L22 microphone system from Townsend Labs models the characteristics of large-diaphragm condenser microphones with amazing accuracy and allows selection of different mics and patterns even after tracking. The Sphere L22 system consists of a dedicated, dual-channel microphone and its software counterpart, the included Sphere plug-in (UAD, AAX DSP, AAX Native, VST, AU). The exacting models incorporate transient response, harmonics, proximity effect and multi-dimensional polar response. Thanks to Townsend Labs' curated study of classic microphones, the Sphere system brings striking accuracy and sonic results.
- High-resolution dual-channel
- Custom-designed to capture three-dimensional soundfield
- Selectable mic type, polar pattern and other settings before or after tracking
- Included Sphere plug-in: UAD, AAX DSP, AAX Native, VST, AU
- Isolation filters: sE Reflection, Aston Halo, Kaotica Eyeball and more