Drums by the man who in many ways defined the genre. The Pop Punk EZX was recorded at the personal studio of John Feldmann, a Los Angeles-based producer/engineer/mixer who’s had a monumental impact on the last couple of decades of popular music. The EZX includes three full kits, all capturing that larger-than-life and all-American radiofriendly sound of the commercial and hook-driven pop punk music that has been a mainstay since acts like Blink-182, Simple Plan and Green Day broke onto the scene around the turn of the millennium. Welcome to a collection drum sounds, tailored for high-end pop punk and ready for the airwaves.
- Produced/engineered by John Feldmann (Good Charlotte, Blink-182)
- Recorded at Feldmann’s personal studio
- Three full kits (SJC Custom and Tour series, Orange County D&P)
- Mixed using samples from John’s personal collection
- Seven snare variations, four kicks and 12 cymbals
- A broad selection of presets