Theo Wanne DURGA 4 Gold Soprano Saxophone Mouthpiece 8
Order it today! This item is backordered, but you can save your place now so you don’t miss it when it’s back in stock. You won’t be charged until it ships.
The DURGA 4 Soprano Mouthpiece has a newly designed step baffle, and throat. There are a lot of secrets in this design that are very subtle, but have an incredible impact on the sound. The Inverted Power Ring has the fullness of a True Large Chamber but tons of core too. Don't let the high baffle fool you, it does not sound thin or nasally, just full and big like you've never heard a soprano mouthpiece sound. Suitable for both powerful music and ballads.
The DURGA 4 is a unique work of art that will deliver a new sound to your saxophone. It is available in 24K gold plated brass.
"My favorite soprano mouthpiece ever! It does everything well and has none of the drawbacks of other metal mouthpieces. Just amazing!" - Koh Mr. Saxman (Thailand's Premier Saxophonist)
- Great for Jazz, R&B, Rock n' Roll, and even softer music when a sweet tone with clarity is wanted
- Projects a sensual tone that makes everyone want to dance
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed
- Radical proprietary Inverted-Power-Ring and True Large Chamber
- Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip
- Uniquely shaped long step baffle
- Crafted to the highest accuracy
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case: Leatherette
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating
- Ligature: Integrated two-point contact 24K Gold Plated Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap
- Bite Pad: User Replaceable Bite Pads