The TX-6 field mixer from Teenage Engineering is a super-portable mixer and USB audio interface from the groundbreaking Swedish company. Packing features you’ve never encountered before in any mixer, let alone one of this size, it’s ideal for mobile music creation, podcasting and the types of explosively spontaneous creativity Teenage Engineering’s product have become known for.
The TX-6 packs six stereo input channels, that are easily used as 12 mono channels, into a tiny form factor, and includes support for TRRS headset mics. There’s an AUX send, a cue mix and USB-C connectivity packed into this tiny, brushed aluminum case.
Huge sounds in a tiny mixer
Also lurking within are an instrument tuner and a built-in sound generator with four waveforms and four drum machine sounds for creative effects and instant music creation. The Teenage Engineering TX-6 also has an OLED display and a completely customizable user interface, allowing you to configure the control knobs to your preferred workflow. Smaller than many smartphones, and fully compatible with your iOS mobile devices, this pocket-sized device goes anywhere and frees you to create wherever you may be.
- 6 stereo/12 mono inputs, 3 stereo outputs
- Compatible with iOS devices via MFi cables and adapters
- Headset mic support and low-energy Bluetooth
- Built-in four-waveform sound generator and drum machine sounds
- 6 Stereo inputs usable as 12 mono inputs
- 3 Stereo outputs
- Headset mic support
- USB audio/midi
- Built-in effects
- iPhone & iPad compatible (MFi)
- Bluetooth low energy
- OLED display
- Rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 3.5 in. (90 mm) x 2.5 in. (62.5 mm) x 0.6 in. (15 mm)