Taylor Builder's Edition 324ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar Tobacco Kona Burst
Videos (11)View All
Taylor | 324ce | Overview
Taylor | Builder's Edition 324ce | Overview
Taylor | Builder's Edition 324ce | Playthrough
Taylor | 324ce | Playthrough
Taylor Guitars is proud to introduce the Builder's Edition 324ce, an ecologically-minded acoustic-electric guitar that delivers masterful craftsmanship and trailblazing innovation. Featuring a solid mahogany top and back and sides of urban ash sourced from Southern California, the 324ce produces an exceptionally balanced and versatile sound. At its heart is Taylor's groundbreaking V-Class bracing, which boosts volume, sustain and intonation for notes that sing loud and true all along the fretboard. Plug in the onboard ES2 electronics for a natural amplified tone with intuitive controls.
V-Class Bracing Unlocks the 324ce's Full Potential
Taylor's patented V-Class bracing is a breakthrough in acoustic guitar design that optimizes resonance and tone. Notes ring clearly from the first fret to the last, harmonics shimmer and chords bloom richly without "sour" tones. The 324ce responds dynamically to any playing style, from gentle fingerpicking to vigorous strumming. Its voice is muscular yet refined, projecting powerfully while maintaining crisp articulation.
Urban Ash Body Wood With Outstanding Sustain
The 324ce's back and sides are crafted from urban ash, a wood with acoustic properties similar to mahogany, koa and blackwood. Sustain is a hallmark of this dense hardwood, which gives notes a focused, fundamental-centric tone and allows them to ring out for what seems an eternity. Although the urban ash's origin is unorthodox, its musical qualities are utterly sublime.
Onboard Electronics Capture the 324ce's Essence
Taylor's ES2 pickup system features three sensors that capture the nuances of the 324ce's tone with exceptional fidelity. Volume, bass and treble controls provide simple yet effective tone shaping for any live or studio application. Whether amplified or acoustic, the 324ce delivers a cohesive, balanced sound that will satisfy even the most discerning ears.
Premium Features and Aesthetics
The Builder's Edition 324ce includes premium features for unparalleled comfort and playability, including a beveled armrest, cutaway and ebony fretboard. A satin finish and decorative wood inlays give this guitar a one-of-a-kind appearance perfectly suited to its status as a limited edition. Overall, the 324ce melds cutting-edge design with a timeless sensibility, creating an instrument for the ages.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body type: Taylor Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Beveled Cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Tropical Mahogany
- Back & sides: Urban Ash
- Bracing pattern: Taylor V-Class Bracing with Relief Rout
- Body finish: Silent Satin Finish
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile
- Nut width: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm)
- Fingerboard: Genuine West African Ebony
- Neck wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Expression System 2 Professional Audio-Grade
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-Saddle Transducer with Adjustable Sensors
- Preamp EQ: Volume, Active Bass and Treble
- Feedback filter: Onboard Phase Switch
- Tuner: None
- Headstock overlay: Genuine West African Ebony
- Tuning machines: Gotoh 21:1 Gold Tuners
- Bridge: Genuine West African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta "Wave" Saddle; Teflon-Infused Graphite Nut
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Beveled armrest, chamfered body edges, Curve Wing bridge, Gotoh 510 tuners, Silent Satin finish
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: USA