TASCAM Model 12 12-Channel All-in-One Production Mixer
Videos (18)View All
TASCAM Model 12 Interface Mixer Recorder Controller for Music and Multimedia Creators
TASCAM Model 12 - How to Set-up and Record a Song
TASCAM Model 12 - Recording with Pro Tools / Controller Tutorial
TASCAM Model 12 - Recording with Logic Pro / Controller Tutorial
TASCAM's Model 12 is an all-in-one mixer designed to support musicians, performers and content creators through every stage of the production process with an internal 12-track recorder, USB audio interface, DAW control and livestreaming capabilities in one portable unit.
12-Track Internal Recorder Captures Your Creativity
The Model 12's built-in 12-track recorder captures your ideas as high-quality WAV files (up to 24-bit/48kHz) directly to an SD card, with playback of up to 10 tracks simultaneously. Use the mixer's punch-in, punch-out and overdubbing functions to build layers, then import the WAV files into your DAW for further editing. The Model 12 puts a professional-grade multitrack recorder in the palm of your hand.
Seamless Computer Integration via USB
Connecting the Model 12 to your computer is effortless thanks to its onboard USB Type-C port. Use the mixer as a USB audio interface to playback and record into your DAW, with hands-on control of transport, faders, mutes, pans and more. The Model 12 supports HUI/MCU protocol emulation for control of most major DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic Pro and Ableton Live.
Perform and Produce with Built-In Effects
The Model 12 comes equipped with essential effects for live performance and recording, including a one-knob compressor, three-band EQ and high-quality reverb on each channel. Tweak your tone quickly using the mixer's tactile 60mm faders and one-touch navigation. The Model 12's effects and logical layout facilitate a seamless workflow, allowing you to focus on your creative process.
All the Connectivity You Need
Despite its compact size, the Model 12 offers plenty of inputs and outputs for a variety of applications. It features eight XLR mic inputs, 10 line inputs, a 3.5 mm smartphone input, Bluetooth 5.0 and MIDI in/out. Dual headphone outputs provide discrete monitoring mixes for performers and engineers. Flexible routing options like selectable PFL/AFL modes and solo in place give you full control over your signal flow. With pristine audio quality and a versatile feature set, the Model 12 is a mixer built for professionals.
- 8 XLR mic inputs (with +48V support)/10 TRS line inputs, 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo input and Bluetooth 5.0 input
- 1-knob compressor and 3-band EQ on all input modules
- Equipped with 60 mm faders
- Selectable PFL/AFL modes and in-place solo (SIP)
- Stereo output to MAIN L-R and SUB L-R, monaural send to AUX1 and AUX2
- Dual headphone outputs with individual volume and source selection
- TASCAM FX equipped
- Recording function with punch in/out support allows direct SD card 12-track recording/10-track playback
- 12-in/10-out USB audio interface function (USB Type-C connector)
- Built-in metronome function
- Bluetooth 5.0 input with AAC and SBC codec support
- Equipped with MIDI IN/OUT connectors, USB-MIDI interface function, and MTC output/MIDI clock output with SPP support
- Supports simple DAW control (HUI/MCU protocol emulation)
- Click output with TAP TEMPO support
- Dual footswitch (TRS connector) function allows assignment of transport, FX, etc.
- Smartphone input with minus one function
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.