Sterling Audio ST131 Small-Diaphragm Studio Instrument Condenser Microphone
Capture fast transients with detail and clarity
The Sterling Audio ST131 Studio Instrument Condenser Microphone is the ideal choice when looking to capture fast transients and subtle sonic detail with outstanding clarity. Its full-frequency range and extreme volume handling offers wide studio versatility, while its hyper-cardioid polar pattern helps isolate the sound source you’re recording from unwanted bleed.
More headroom with no unwanted noise
With a switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad, the Sterling Audio ST131 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone provides additional versatility in the recording studio. The ST131 is optimized to record the character and detail of acoustic guitars, pianos, percussion, drum overheads and more.
Comes with a carry case and mic mount
The ST131 comes complete with a mic clip and zippered carry case that complements the ST131’s rugged construction and head-turning style.
Ideal acoustic guitar, drum, percussion, piano and room/overhead recording
- Hyper-cardioid pickup pattern for focused isolation
- Full frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Extreme volume handling: 146dB SPL
- Switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad
- Captures fast transients with outstanding clarity
- Includes hard mic clip and zippered carry case
- Requires phantom power
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Circuit Type: Low-noise FET circuitry
- Polar Patterns: Hyper-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: 5mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 146dB
- Equivalent Noise: < 28dB SPL – A-Weighted
- Typical Load Imp: >1,000 ohms
- Output Source Imp: 200 ohms transformerless
- Dimensions: 6.9" long, 1.4" max. diameter
- Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Power: 48V phantom power